Our Erasmus+ consortium gathers 4 higher education institutions (French “Ingénieur” schools) in agronomy, agri-food and the environment: ESA in Angers, ISA-Yncréa in Lille, PURPAN in Toulouse and ISARA in Lyon and Avignon.
Each institution owns the Erasmus+ Charter. The consortium aims to organize and financially support study and internship mobility, as well as teaching and staff mobility within a network of over 150 partner universities throughout the world.
The consortium aims at:
- Maximizing the way international departments work in the 4 institutions,
- Gaining visibility and attractiveness from international partners,
- Offering students more opportunities for quality international mobility opportunities,
- Integrating International students in our student populations,
- Internationalizing curricula and educational and administrative teams.
The consortium was created in 1984. It has been cooperatively organizing the international activities of the 4 institutions since 1996. The organization was approved by the European Union in 2004 and the present application aims at renewing certification and recognition of the consortium as being a “Higher Education Erasmus+ consortium”.
The Consortium common international policy is defined by the International Commission composed of the 4 International Relations Directors of the members.
ESA-Angers as the consortium coordinator, is in charge of the administrative and financial management of the mobility projects.
3 bis Cité d'Hauteville 75010 PARIS
Tél. : +33 (0) 1 49 49 09 49
E-Mail : email@example.com