Our Erasmus+ consortium gathers 3 higher education institutions in agronomy, agri-food and the environment : Junia ISA at Lille, PURPAN at Toulouse and ISARA at Lyon and Avignon.
Each institution owns the Erasmus+ Charter. The consortium aims to organize and financially support study and internship mobility, as well as teaching and staff mobility within a network of over 150 partner universities throughout the world.
The consortium aims at:
- Maximizing the way international departments work in the 3 institutions,
- Gaining visibility and attractiveness from international partners,
- Offering students more opportunities for quality international mobility opportunities,
- Integrating International students in our student populations,
- Internationalizing curricula and educational and administrative teams.
The consortium was created in 1984. It has been cooperatively organizing the international activities of the 3 institutions since 1996. The organization was approved by the European Union in 2004 and the present application aims at renewing certification and recognition of the consortium as being a “Higher Education Erasmus+ consortium”.
The Consortium common international policy is defined by the International Commission composed of the 3 International Relations Directors of the members.
PURPAN as the consortium coordinator, is in charge of the administrative and financial management of the mobility projects.
Tél. : +33 (0) 7 44 76 37 74
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org