Study agronomic sciences !
Our teaching strengths
We offer a degree that is internationally recognized and certified by the CTI (engineering titles commission), which is the reference organization in France for masters programs. CTI is an independent accreditation body established by the French law in July 1934.
The Bachelor’s degree and the Master’s degree together allow the validation of 300 ECTS (European Credit Transfert System) in 5 years.
During these 5 years, the student :
- has received an education built on strong scientific foundations,
- has the ability to understand complex problems,
- is capable of working in a multicultural and international environment,
- is able to adapt to technological change and has a long-term vision,
- has acquired vision in Marketing, Human Resources and Team Management,
- is socially responsible,
- is cultivated, and acts humanely.
Once the master’s degree is obtained, the student can go on to a PhD. He will be accompanied by a researcher from his school. The PhD allows students to demonstrate their expertise and is recognized internationally.
Type of jobs and necessary skills
The “Ingénieur” has a decisive place within a company. His ability to adapt, as well as his open-mindedness, are necessary to work on complex projects. The “Ingénieur” profession is either general or specialized (for instance “Ingénieur” in Agronomy, “Ingénieur” in Food Sciences Research and Development). An “Ingénieur” addresses problems globally, and will take technical, economic, human, social and budgetary constraints into account.
The necessary skills in this type of job are:
- a good balance between conception and action,
- mastering analysis and synthesis,
- awareness of real environment,
- listening skills and handling human relations,
- ability to manage a multicultural team.
You hold a High School Diploma or Leaving Certificate of secondary education : apply to the 1st year
- On the website Parcoursup from January 2022 and in parallel on the “Etudes en France” platform
- Application cost : €120
- Admission criteria : certificate of secondary education, command of French language (minimum B2 level of the European Common Framework)
Students selected on written application will be invited to an interview to evaluate their motivation and their background.
You hold a Bachelor of Sciences or equivalent degree: apply to the 3rd or 4th year
Apply on the website: “Etudes en France”
- Bachelor of Science or equivalent diploma in life science or related domain.
- Command of French language (minimum B2 level of the European Common Framework)
3 bis Cité d'Hauteville 75010 PARIS
Tél. : +33 (0) 1 49 49 09 49
E-Mail : email@example.com